Need an email built? No problem!
When briefing the StoneShot team in on a new email that needs to be built, there are a few things that can make the entire process a lot smoother and more efficient.
Providing us with some essential information such as: due dates, launch dates, design briefs, colour schemes, text sizes/fonts, subject line, sender name, sender email, recipients and seeds.
Providing us with as much information you can within the brief will lead to a faster turn over in the production and launching of emails. This would include as a minimum:
- Campaign name
- Launch time / date
- Sender name
- Sender email address
- Subject line
- If A/B testing subject lines, a second subject line
- Recipient list
- If a seeds list is to be included, the Seeds list file
- If a suppression list is to be included, the suppression list file
- Email copy including all images
Before you send your brief to firstname.lastname@example.org, please make sure you have as much information as possible, so we can provide a more efficient service.
If you require a completely new email and you don’t know what you want it to look like, we have a design team that can put together a few different designs for you to choose from. If that is something you’d want to do, please get in touch and we’ll come back to you to discuss the design brief.
Things such as what colours and fonts you can use, what are your brand guidelines, and what the purpose of the email is. This will give us a better understanding of what you need and we’ll be able to provide you with a design to fit your brief.
Easily brief in your projects
Have a new project you need to execute using StoneShot? Great, send it over!
When it comes to new projects, we’re flexible and are always willing to discuss. All we ask is that you send us an email with all of your requirements. We’ll then be able to scope it up and provide a quote or jump on a call with you to work out the finer details.
Ideally, depending on the project, we’d like to know all the basics such as:
- The type of project – Is it an email, form, microsite, or the full works.
- Your requirements and what you want to achieve so we can better advise.
- Your deadlines and time frames.
- Design specs if available, or requirements if you need something designed.
- Contact list details if we’re managing a send for you.
- Content and imagery.
The more complete the brief the better! If we have all the elements from the start, we’ll be able to work more efficiently with you and limit that annoying back and forth.
So, get in touch with one of our experts at email@example.com.