We’re always happy to help!
When you get in touch with us, we clarify your support requests into two categories – Technical support or Campaign support. These categories sit outside of your normal campaign work.
It might be that you don’t have a fully defined piece of work for us to quote you for, but just need some support with campaigns you’re running yourselves. Why this matters for you as a user is that Technical support isn’t charged for, whilst Campaign support is charged.
Here, we have clearly defined what fits into these two categories, so you know what you are going to be charged for when you contact us. We’ll confirm this every time you get in touch, so you don’t need to remember everything right now!
A short definition for each is:
- Technical support (Non-chargeable) – Explaining points to you or fixing things that the app reasonably should be doing.
- Campaign support (Chargeable) – Something that you can do yourselves or need StoneShot’s HTML skills to accomplish.
Whilst we can’t cover every eventuality, we’ve tried to put down some common examples we come across in the lists below. This is not an exhaustive list and please ask for clarification on any points that aren’t displayed.
Technical support (Non-chargeable)
- If you call us asking how to do something in the StoneShot app, we’ll make sure we explain how the platform works and how you can use it most effectively.
- Calling us! We’re happy to talk and want you to be too!
- Quoting for projects. This might sound obvious but we’re not going to charge you for asking how long it’ll take to build your email.
- Advanced reporting. We’re working on making all of our data available to you and whilst we get that ready, if there’s data you want but can’t get to, we’ll get that report sorted for you free of charge.
- Also, we should mention that if you raise an issue such as something not working, we’ll look at how to fix the issue and let you know what needs to be done. If it’s something that has been missed, the fix may be chargeable. We’ll always tell you before doing this of course.
Campaign support (Chargeable)
- Asking questions which are already answered on the support site. We’re not going to refuse to answer of course, but we’ll help direct you to the correct place in the support site so you can help advance your StoneShot skills.
- Asking us to do things which you can do. This covers things like adding users, adding people to test lists, unsubscribing contacts, managing your data etc. This also covers things which you could do if you had the skills, such as updating HTML/CSS code. It might be advanced HTML or CSS but that’s what we’re here for.
- Tasks such as resending emails or CPD certificates, or manually updating contacts such as registering them for an event or assigning them to a new segment.
- We’ve created tools to let you update dynamic content so if you ask us to create this it’s in this category.
- If we’ve quoted for an event or a form, we’ll have included creating events and sessions as part of that. If it’s a separate requirement, then we’ll charge that separately.
If you need any assistance, please contact the Agency Team who will be able to help.
In this article