We’re seeking a Social Media Manager to join our team. This is a newly created position which is pivotal to our ambitious growth plans for the business over the next few years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our presence across social media globally. You’ll be creating and delivering marketing content, generating ideas and planning campaigns, as well as maintaining our brand identity and tone of voice.
Key to the role is repurposing and optimising our thought leadership content for reach and engagement on each social media channel, engaging with the financial services community and driving traffic to our website.
As a key point of contact between StoneShot and the financial services industry, you will also manage all communications on our social channels, triaging and responding to messages and moderating comments.
Through regular reporting of social media activity, you will help to continuously develop how we use social media to increase our brand awareness, drive community engagement and most importantly, generate leads.
- Create and repurpose in-house content, tailored to each social media channel including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Plan schedules for social media posts and publish accordingly.
- Liaise with freelance writers on content and workflow and write marketing copy for social channels.
- Brief, source and edit images, primarily working with the inhouse design team.
- Manage the delivery of social media marketing campaigns (organic and paid ads).
- Maintain our brand visual identity and voice, whilst adapting it to different platforms.
- Use social media insights and tools to report on activity and to target audiences.
- Liaise with others in the team to manage audience data.
- Triage and respond to comments and messages, liaising with others in the team as required.
- Moderate audience interactions.
- Instigate and facilitate conversations among the financial services community.
- Develop strategies for different social media channels in order to make best use of each platform to support our business objectives.
- Analyse and report regularly on social media activity.
- Extensive experience in working with various social media platforms, with particular expertise in LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills in English.
- Great communication skills in order to liaise with multiple stakeholders, creatives and freelancers.
- Strong attention to detail, organisational and time management skills.
- Good networking skills to form relationships with influencers and other key players.
- An ability to multitask and perform under pressure.
- The ability to think strategically and creatively.
- A sound understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics and keyword search.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with service.
- Time off during the festive season and New Year.
- Part remote working with some days in our London offices.
- Company pension.
- Free eye care tests.
- Company benefits.
- Self-development & training.
You will be working in a fast-paced digital agency environment with some of the largest financial service brands in the world. You will also get to work from home and in our City office, with great people and plenty of scope to take ownership of the work you produce.
If you’re a Social Media superstar looking for your next exciting opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
StoneShot is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications.