We are looking for an experienced Email Developer to join our team in Singapore.
Following a four-week training program, you will be producing and managing email and event campaigns and websites for major financial service brands, whilst working closely with your team members to give our clients a great experience. This is an opportunity to gain experience working on major global brands.
Be prepared for a varied and fast paced role that will see you:
- Using StoneShot methodology and technology to create Responsive email content, complex forms and websites, and perform data analysis.
- Ensuring all work produced by you is in-line with our quality assurance, customer requirements and branding guidelines.
- Producing accurate estimates in response to client project requests using our prevailing methodology/guidance and ensuring projects and project work is performed to the agreed scope and schedule.
- Building and maintaining rapport with client marketing teams, ensuring StoneShot meets their needs and is considered a valued partner.
- Offering guidance and support to team members and driving innovation to produce outstanding campaigns.
To qualify you should be an Email Marketing Exec / Email Campaign Exec or similar, who can demonstrate:
- 4+ years email marketing or web development experience with an agency or client-side.
- Experienced in the use of WordPress, Adobe creative suite and responsive design techniques.
- ESP experience with either StoneShot, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo or similar.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to suggest process refinements.
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel and an analytical thinker with the ability to mine and manage data.
- Great team worker with the ability to co-ordinate with colleagues to ensure deadlines are met.
- Willing and enthusiastic attitude and a confident communicator across all channels.
- Competitive remuneration package, including Heath and Dental allowance.
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with service.
- Time off during the festive season and New Year.
- Part remote working with some days in our Singapore office.
- Company benefits.
- Self-development & training.
This is a remote role with occasional meetings in the office.
You will be working in a fast-paced digital agency environment with some of the largest financial service brands in the world. You will also get to work with great people and plenty have of scope to take ownership for the work you produce.
Are you the experienced Email Developer we are searching for? If so, we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please apply here today.
StoneShot is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications.