Are you a gifted Digital Designer looking to join an exciting digital marketing technology and services provider?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a close-knit digital provider with top global clients and work within a team of talented creatives, developers and producers to come up with highly polished user experiences.
As a Digital Designer at StoneShot you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing effective user interface layouts including email design, microsites and landing pages with a strong focus on improving user experiences for our clients.
- Helping to scope and plan design activities across all stages of the design life cycle, Research, creating wireframes and functional prototypes UI design and implementation.
- Maintaining company website with the support of the Design and Development teams.
- Creating best-in-class, people-centred design approach driven by user needs as defined by data, analytics and metrics.
- Confidently present your work and ideas to the stakeholders and clients.
- Ensuring the quality and usability of the designs across mobile, tablet and desktop interfaces.
- Defining and writing briefs with the accounts team and foreseeing and communicating any potential issues.
- Design and output of branded marketing materials including new business decks.
- Assisting in managing the project goals and the client and user expectations.
- Staying updated on the latest developments, trends and techniques within design, and sharing your thoughts and enthusiasm with your colleagues and clients.
- 10 years commercial experience.
- Strong in layout and typography.
- Visual / conceptual skills regarding Illustration and iconography.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Adobe Creative Cloud – XD or similar, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, allowing you to form strong relationships across teams.
- Developer handover.
- After Effects, Microsoft PowerPoint, In-Design.
- Agency experience.
- Understanding of print file preparation.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with service.
- Time off during the festive season and New Year.
- Remote working with occasional days in our London office.
- Company pension.
- Eye health checks.
- Company benefits.
- Self-development & training.
Are you the Digital Designer we are searching for? Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you! Please apply here by giving your CV and a link to your portfolio.
Applicants must be free and able to work in the United Kingdom without the need for sponsorship. StoneShot is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications. No agencies please.