Are you a gifted Digital Designer looking to join an exciting digital marketing technology and services provider?
This is an amazing opportunity to join a close-knit digital provider with top global clients and work within teams of talented creatives, developers and producers to come up with highly polished designs.
As a Digital Designer at StoneShot you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing websites and microsites, including layout, composition, typography, website architecture and design with a strong focus on improving user experiences.
- Creating detailed user flows and wireframes in XD/Figma.
- Assisting with marketing materials for StoneShot marketing campaigns.
- Confidently presenting your work and ideas to the stakeholders and clients, organising and leading presentations.
- Ensuring the quality and usability of the designs across mobile, tablet and desktop interfaces.
- Assisting in managing the project goals and the client and user expectations.
- Best-in-class, people-centred design approach driven by user needs as defined by data, analytics and metrics.
- Staying updated on the latest developments, trends and techniques within design, and sharing your thoughts and enthusiasm with your colleagues and clients.
- At least 3 years’ digital design experience in an agency or an in-house team in the SaaS industry.
- Strong portfolio showing a user-centred design approach.
- Ability to define and develop intuitive, usable, and engaging designs.
- Expert in the Adobe Creative Cloud including Illustrator and XD/Figma. Knowledge of other design software a bonus.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and bring people together to work towards a common goal.
- A motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, allowing you to form strong relationships across teams.
- Exceptional, refined attention to detail.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience.
- Remote working with occasional days in our office.
- Company pension scheme.
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with service.
- Time off during the festive season and New Year.
- Company benefits package.
- Self-development & training days.
Are you the Digital Designer we are searching for? Then we’re looking forward to hearing from you! Please apply here by giving your CV and a link to your portfolio.
Applicants must be free and able to work in the United Kingdom without the need for sponsorship. StoneShot is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications.
No agencies please.